This weekend the Hunter Disability Expo offers people with disability and their service providers the opportunity to connect. Located at the Newcastle Jockey Club, this expo will have over 100 organisations for people with disability and the important people in their lives to meet with and gain information about the services available, and to make things even better it is absolutely free and we will be in attendance.
The expo will provide you with the following:
– Be provided with options and feel in control over the services you can access.
– Current information about most recent services, technology, equipment and products available.
– Opportunity to meet service providers face to face, have a conversation and build a rapport.
– Networking prospects with other participants or providers.
– Opportunity to feedback to organisations regarding products or services.
– See presentations and guest speakers from Government agencies and Disability Organisations.
– Build a sense of community and experience a supportive environment aimed at enriching the lives of people with disability through greater choice and opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you there, come and say hi to our team at booth 45.
Hunter Disability Expo
Friday 26thand Saturday 27th October
9:00am – 3:00pm
Newcastle Jockey Club,
Broadmeadow NSW 2292